Sunday, February 7, 2010

Hello

Welcome to my blog.

I'm a libertarian living in what liberals refer to as "flyover country", thus the title. Not too creative, but it works.

Unlike most libertarians, I openly acknowledge racial differences and will be writing about them. Due to my race realist beliefs, I am more pro-law enforcement than most libertarians. I recognize that the difference in incarceration rates between blacks and whites is not because the po-leece are racists, but largely due to racial differences in average IQ.

Also, I'm a college student so from time to time I will be writing about the latest nonsense spewing from the Ivory Tower. I'm a STEM student so I have no liberal propagandists as professors, but even as a STEM student it is hard to avoid the liberal idiocy that pervades every modern university.

No comments:

Post a Comment