Friday, July 16, 2010

Questions for Liberal Men and Male Feminists

Every so often I get comments on this blog from liberal men, so if any of you are reading this post, I have a few questions for you:

Have you ever been slapped, hit, punched, kicked, or otherwise physically abused by a girlfriend, wife, or other close female?

If so, what was your reaction (i.e. walked away, apologized to her, slapped her back)?

Did she suffer any consequences for her behavior (i.e. she was arrested for DV, you left her)?

I doubt any will answer, but hopefully some do as I'm genuinely interested in responses.

6 comments:

  1. I never really get any feminists, male or female.

    It's a shame. I'd love for some white knights to show up and sprout their garbage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiance says that he has never been physically confronted with any of your examples, but also that he isn't willing to comment on your site. He thinks it's silly I comment on "crazy" sites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should post more. Don't become one of those sites that only updates once a week.

    Read this for tips on coming up with topics:

    http://onestdv.blogspot.com/2010/06/blogging-tips-for-begginers-getting.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been meaning to post more. I've been working on several posts lately and hope to polish them and post them soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Have you ever been slapped, hit, punched, kicked, or otherwise physically abused by a girlfriend, wife, or other close female?"

    No. Next question?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually I'm not a liberal, neither a feminist, but I have been slapped a few times by a number of women.
    On the rare occasion I felt it was "deserved" I did nothing. If I felt it was undeserved I usually did hit back with approximately the same force, trying to "snap her out of it".
    It's a shame that so many women think and feel that they're "entitled" to hit a men if they have the urge and the man should take it without complaint. They use and abuse the instincts of men shamelessly.
    That a man should not hit a woman is valid ONLY as long as women do not abuse it. Surprisingly they get brave BECAUSE they are small and weak. They presume - very often correctly - that the stronger opponent will restrict himself.

    ReplyDelete